How does the Covid restrictions impact the courses
We follow all regulations and recommendations of the authorities very carefully to ensure the continuity of our operation. Cetus require all participants in our club's activities to consider and follow the instructions below:
The use of a face mask is recommended for all persons over the age of 12 in all areas of the swimming hall. Course participants over the age 12 are recommended to wear a face mask in all areas, except the washrooms and pool area.
Safety distances should be observed in all areas of the swimming hall. Keep more than 2 meters away from other people.
We recommend that you arrive at the swimming hall earliest in 10 minutes before the start of the course and to leave the swimming hall within 10 minutes after the end of the course.
We want to emphasize the importance of precautions and require all course participants (as well as their parents) to follow them. Here are the updated instructions:
- Participate to the course only completely healthy. After a possible illness we kindly ask that you return to the course after two asymptomatic days. In case of confirmed coronavirus infection, please contact Cetus customer service.
- The quarantine periods laid down by the authorities must be followed.
- The use of a face mask is recommended for all persons over the age of 12 in all areas of the swimming hall. Course participants over the age 12 are recommended to wear a face mask in all areas, except the washrooms and pool area.
- Hands should be washed before and after the course.
- Keep a distance of more than 2 meters from other people.
- Avoid gathering in front of the swimming hall as well as indoors the swimming hall.
- Do not touch others ‘drinking bottles or equipment.
- Cough and sneeze into a disposable tissue and put the tissue in the bin immediately after use. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve, not into your hands.
- In the case of course participant who have returned from abroad, the club (Cetus) follows the current quarantine standard of the Government, meaning that course participant must be in course quarantine for 14 days before returning to the course.
- Other guidelines of swimming hall must be followed.