How does the Covid restrictions impact the courses
Metropolitan Area coronavirus coordination group gave an announcement that swimming halls will open to hobbies for children and young people on 1.2.2021. These hobbies for children and young people cover the following courses: Play and Splash, Beginner Swimming, Swim Classes 1-3, Vesiralli 1-4, Stroke Technique, Hobby Swim Group, Junior Life Saver, Mermaid Swimming, Artistic Swimming Class, Introduction to Water Polo, Uimarikoulu-pilottihanke and CetusMix.
Regional State Administrative Agency gave an announcement that hobbies for young people over the age of 12 are cancelled 1.3.2021 from. The announcement impact to the following courses: Hobby Swim Group for 13-17 years old and Stoke Technique course for 12+ years old. The courses mentioned previously will be cancelled until further notice.
We follow all regulations and recommendations of the authorities very carefully to ensure the continuity of our operation. City of Espoo and Cetus require all participants in our club's activities to consider and follow the instructions below:
A Cetus doorman will guide you and makes sure that outsiders cannot enter the swimming hall, as the swimming pools are still closed to other customers.
The use of a face mask is required for all persons over the age of 12 in all areas of the swimming hall. Course participants over the age 12 are required to wear a face mask in all areas, except the washrooms and pool area. Take note of the Regional State Administrative Agency´s decision that hobbies for young people over the age of 12 are cancelled 1.3.2021 from.
Safety distances should be observed in all areas of the swimming hall. Keep more than 2 meters away from other people.
You could arrive at the swimming hall earliest in 10 minutes before the start of the course. Participant has to leave the swimming hall within 10 minutes after the end of the course. To avoid group encounters, it is especially important that the participant arrives at class at the right time and therefore does not encounter participants of another group in washrooms.
Parents of children under the age of 7 are allowed to bring their children to the pool side. However parents cannot stay to follow the instruction inside the swimming hall and they must leave the building for duration of the instruction. Parents are required to use a face mask in all areas of the swimming pool, including the washrooms and pool side.
Children over the age of 7 must act independently in the swimming hall, without parental assistance. Course instructors and a doorman are there to help children if they need it. Children should be encouraged to seek help from instructors or doormen if a child needs any kind of help. The swimming hall is closed, so there are no outsiders in the swimming hall besides course participants and competitive athletes.
Wardrobe key bracelets are not used for hygiene reasons. It is not possible to lock the wardrobes, so valuables should be left at home. When choosing a wardrobe, it is important to consider safety distances and not to choose a wardrobe next to someone.
We want to emphasize the importance of precautions and require all course participants (as well as their parents) to follow them. Here are the updated instructions:
- Participate to the course only completely healthy. After a possible illness we kindly ask that you return to the course after two asymptomatic days. In case of confirmed coronavirus infection, please contact Cetus customer service.
- The quarantine periods laid down by the authorities must be followed.
- The use of a face mask is required for all persons over the age of 12 in all areas of the swimming hall. Course participants over the age 12 are required to wear a face mask in all areas, except the washrooms and pool area. Take note of the Regional State Administrative Agency´s decision that hobbies for young people over the age of 12 are cancelled 1.3.2021 from.
- Hands should be washed before and after the course.
- Keep a distance of more than 2 meters from other people.
- Avoid gathering in front of the swimming hall as well as indoors the swimming hall.
- Do not touch others ‘drinking bottles or equipment.
- Cough and sneeze into a disposable tissue and put the tissue in the bin immediately after use. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve, not into your hands.
- In the case of course participant who have returned from abroad, the club (Cetus) follows the current quarantine standard of the Government, meaning that course participant must be in course quarantine for 14 days before returning to the course.
- Other guidelines of swimming hall must be followed.